Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bosch Ultra Series Canister Vacuum - Customer Review

Customer Review At Amazon.com


"As expected from a product made in Germany and with a name like Bosch, the quality seems to be very good. The suction is great, the telescopic handle is conveinient. One thing I didn't expect for a vacuum with a retail price of 699 was the cord for the powerhead that uses plastic snap on rings to attach it to the hose. I've seen 599 simplicity's that have the cord built into the hose, but then again, I only paid 225 shipped on sale. You'd have to be an idiot to get electrocuted by touching the connector for the powerhead when the vacuum is on. The variable power is nice eacuse the powerhead can be hard to move on area rugs with full suction."
- Anthony Butcher

"I bought my first Bosch vacuum about a year and a half ago. By far, it picked up more dirt than the Dyson or any other vacuum I have ever owned. It lasted through the last 8 months of a remodel to my home and my contractors using it on all sorts of dust and rubble! I just bought a second one to keep on the first floor! It definitely gets a THUMBS UP by me"
- SLJ






No comments:

Post a Comment